DIY Fido & Felix Make & Take CLASSROOM Workshop Kit - Developed with Janet Roark, DVM
“Taking Care of Mans Best Friends”
With recipes developed with Janet Roark, DVM, this kit for your dog or cat makes it easy to whip up some spray blends using just a few simple ingredients along with beneficial essential oils! This kit is a fun and useful compliment for dog or cat essential oil classes.
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free spray bottle to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Make & Take 1 or all 10 Spray Recipes including:
- Seasonal Threats
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations (not mailable postcards)
- 11 White waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 10 designs (for 2 oz Spray Bottles) = 110 labels!!
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Spray Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 2 oz Fine Mist Spray bottles
- Essential Oils - Arborvitae (or Cypress), Cardamom, Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Myrrh, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile (can substitute Frankincense), Sandalwood, Vetiver, Wild Orange (omit Lemon, Peppermint and Wild Orange if only making recipes for use on cats) BLENDS: Protective Blend
- Additives - Distilled Water, Carrier Oil, Collodial Silver Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Juice, Alcholo Free Witch Hazel Dish Soap
- Dispensing tools - Tablespoons, Pipettes and Plastic Mini Funnels