DIY Essential Perfumes Make and Take Rollerball CLASSROOM Workshop Kit
“Essential Oil Perfumes make scents!”
Perfumes can be intoxicating, seductive, and evoke certain emotions or memories. However, there is a dark side to the perfume industry to which many are not aware. To protect trade secrets, commercial perfume manufacturers are permitted to withhold disclosing ingredients; many of which are potentially hazardous synthetic chemicals (mostly petrochemicals).
The Essential Perfumes Kit allows for a non-toxic, natural way to enjoy perfume blends. An excellent tool for those wanting to showcase the fun and versatility of essential oils in a class format!
The Make & Take Workshop Kit can be altered to your specific class size and budget by charging a flat rate to all attendees or giving a free rollerball to get new attendees excited about essential oils.
Make & Take 1 or all 10 Rollerball Recipes including:
- bliss - a floral oriental blend
- harmony - fruit & citrus blend
- love - a floral, rosey blend
- peace - an aquatic, earthly blend (unisex)
- pure - green, fresh, citrus blend (unisex)
- rebel - musky blend (unisex)
- terra - woody, earthy blend (unisex)
- secret - a soft, powdery floral blend
- strong - woody blend (unisex)
- urban - soft, chic, citrusy blend (unisex)
Includes printed materials for class sizes up to 10
- 20 Invitations
- 11 Clear Waterproof Bottle Label Sheets containing all 10 designs (for smooth 10 ml size Rollerball Bottles) = 110 labels!!
- 10 Table Tent Recipe Cards
- 10 Rollerball Recipe Sheets
- Flyer with Instructions & Tips Sheet
- 10 ml Clear (recommended) Rollerball bottles
- Essential Oils - Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, Lime, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver, White Fir, Ylang Ylang
- Dispensing tools - Mini Funnels
- Carrier Oil or 70% Alcohol/Vodka