The name "Helichrysum" is derived from the Greek "Helios" meaning sun, and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers. It is best know for its restorative properties to the skin, liver, and nervous system. Helichrysum Essential Oil makes your wounds and cuts heal quickly and scar marks disappear fast. It is equally effective on clearing up spots left on your skin by pox, boils, and other skin irregularities. Top uses: Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Nose Bleeds, Scars, Wounds, Shock & Pain Relief, Psoriasis & Skin Conditions, Varicose Veins, Bleeding & Hemorrhaging, Tinnitus & Earache, Cough & Congestion, Alcohol & Heavy Metal Toxicity, and Emotional Balance.
- Used in anti-aging products for it's rejuvenating benefits to the skin.
- Promotes healthy liver function and circulation.
- Helps detoxify the body and supports localized blood flow.
How to use:
- Apply directly to wrinkles, scars and stretch marks or to soothe minor skin irritations.
- Consume as part of a natural cleansing regimen.