- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped into chunks
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or plain greek yogurt (or a combination of the two) Note: Add more if you like a thicker dressing.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 drop dill essential oil or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Put everything in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add spices to taste, and blend for a few more seconds.
- Chill in the refrigerator, or serve immediately.