Frankincense has extraordinary internal and external health benefits. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to promote cellular health and immunity and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits. Frankincense oil has been shown to help fight cells of specific types of cancer. A 2012 study even found that a chemical compound found in frankincense called AKBA is successful at killing cancer cells that have become resistant to chemotherapy. Some top uses: Cancer & Tumors, Seizures & Trauma, Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia & Brain Injury, Depression, Wound Healing & Wrinkles, and many more!
- Reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Induces feelings of peace and relaxation.
How to use:
- Rub on your hands after a long day of gardening or working to promote a normal inflammatory response.
- Helps promote youthful, radiant-looking skin and slow the signs of aging.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.