Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin. This oil works well as an antiseptic for wounds and ulcers, protecting them from becoming septic or developing other infections, while also helping them to heal faster. Top uses: Indigestion, Nausea & Colic, Bad Breath, Bronchitis & Respiratory Issues, Acne, Depression, Stress, Slow or Heavy Menstruation, and many more!
- Helps clear the mind and evoke a positive mood with its sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Spearmint has digestive benefits and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Used to support healthy gums and teeth.
How to use:
- Diffuse to promote focus and uplift mood.
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for healthy gums and fresh breath.
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1 - 2 drops to water and drink.