A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as being the most expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. The health benefits of Cardamom Essential Oil can be attributed to its ability to reduce spasms, neutralize the adverse effects of chemotherapy and reduce nausea. Top uses: Congestion, Stomachache, Constipation, Menstrual Issues, Gastritis, Stomach Ulcers, Muscle Pain, Sore Throat, Fever, Pancreatitis, and many more!
- Helps reduce indigestion and nausea.
- Lessens motion sickenss.
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.
How to use:
- Add to food to enhance flavor and aid digestion.
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote clear breathing.
- Diffuse or inhale to alleviate feelings of nausea or motion sickness.