Wintergreen essential oil is extremely popular with the people suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, gout and pain in their bones and joints from any number of reasons. It easily penetrates through the skin around the muscles and tissues and stimulates circulation of blood in that location.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Soothes achy muscles and joints.
- Refreshing and cooling aroma evokes clarity, awareness, and concentration.
How to use:
- Has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use in massage to relieve sore muscles.
- For a soothing bath, add 1 - 2 drops to warm bath water.
- Is not recommended for internal use and should be stored out of reach from children.