Lemon Dressing: (yields 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano or 2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Tofu Feta Cheese:
- 0.5 lb/250g firm tofu, cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into the bite-size
- 1 - 2 cucumber, large diced
- 3 tomatoes, large diced
- 1/2 red onion, round sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, round sliced
- 10 - 20 olives
- For the lemon dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- For the tofu feta cheese, marinate tofu with 6 tablespoons lemon dressing and keep in the fridge for 1 hour.
- To assemble, place romaine lettuce topped with all the vegetables, tofu feta cheese and olives, serve with lemon dressing.