Take a small mason jar and cover the bottom with fractionated coconut oil. Then put in Black Pepper (approx 15-20 drops), Clove (approx 5-10), and On Guard (approx 10-15). Put wood toothpicks upright in the jar and seal. The toothpicks will soon soak up all the oil and whenever you get a craving, chew on a toothpick (or even just breathe in the smell from the jar).
Other things you can do is diffuse daily On Guard and Grapefruit and put Balance and/or Ylang Ylang on bottoms of feet nightly.
- Supports healthy circulation both internally and externally.
- Helps with the digestion of foods.
How to use:
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take 1 - 2 drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Soak a toothpick in Black Pepper, Clove and On Guard essential oils to assist in cigarette cravings.