Lavender essential oil has a calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues. Therefore, it can also be helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion and restlessness while also increasing mental activity.
- Used to soothe skin irritations and helps skin recover quickly.
- Helps reduce muscle tension.
- Inhaling promotes relaxation.
- Add a few drops to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet for a restful night's sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.