- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 inch pan and top with 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces.
Note: You can substitute the Peppermint essential oil for either Lavender or Wild Orange essential oil.