The health benefits of Sandalwood essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, carminative, diuretic, disinfectant, emollient, expectorant, hypotensive, memory booster, sedative and tonic substance. This essential oil delivers a variety of benefits, including: Alzheimer's Disease, Back Pain, Cancer, Cartilage Repair, Confusion, Exhaustion, Fear, Hair (Dry), Hiccups, Laryngitis, Lou Gehrig's Disease, Meditation, Moles, Multiple Sclerosis, and Rashes.
- Can reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes, and stretch marks.
- Soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Helps reduce stress, tension and promotes emotional well-being.
How to use:
- Diffuse or apply to the neck and shoulders at bedtime for a restful night's sleep.
- Add 1 - 2 drops to your favorite moisturizer or night cream for smooth, glowing skin or add to your bath to promote relaxation and reduce stress.