Clary sage oil is often used to improve vision and address related conditions, such as tired or strained eyes. Apart from treating eye health-related problems, clary sage oil is also used to calm the nervous system, especially during times of stress, depression, and insomnia. It is also calming and soothing to the skin. Try adding to your shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Soothes monthly menstrual cycles and help balance hormones.
- Inhaling can soothe nervous tension and lighten mood.
- Calming and soothing to the skin.
How to use:
- For menstrual discomfort, rub 3 to 5 drops on the abdomen.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.