When sinuses seem to be clogged, and throats swollen and scratchy, diffuse peppermint oil (or apply topically on the chest) for almost immediate relief and revitalizing air flow. Peppermint acts as an expectorant and may provide relief for colds, cough, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health.
- Helps to alleviate stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
How to use:
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
- Rather than grabbing an unhealthy snack mid-afternoon, re-energize by applying Peppermint to the palms or hands and deeply inhaling.