- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup stevia chocolate chips or use semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, add in the honey, vanilla and lastly the coconut oil. Whisk until blended.
- Add in the coconut flour and salt. Mix for a few minutes. It will seem runny at first and will then thicken up once the coconut flour has a chance to absorb the liquids.
- Then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by the spoonful on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press each cookie down into a cookie shape using your hand or some parchment paper. They don't spread on their own. You'll want them all around the same thickness so they cook evenly.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Will still remain light in color, but will become golden around the edges.
Yields 25 cookies