Cedarwood essential oil can be used in a number of ways to benefit the skin. It can help relieve itching, eczema, psoriasis, treat acne and help treat oily skin issues. It can also be used to treat dandruff and greasy hair that tends to look dull and lifeless.
- Supports and maintain healthy breathing and respiratory function.
- Frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- Promotes clear, healthy skin.
How to use:
- Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
- Add 1 - 2 drops to facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Inhale directly or diffuse to promote healthy respiratory function.